- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Changes to Policy
Last Update and Current Effective Date: 6/29/2023
What This Policy Is About
This Policy describes the information We collect from you and how we use that information. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and your rights and choices regarding the information you provide.
Your Personal Information and How We Use It
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site, including arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and order confirmations. That information may include your:
- Email address
- Shipping address
- Billing address
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of the Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Sharing Your Personal Information
User Generated Content
Information that you choose to make public is — you guessed it — disclosed publicly. As part of your use of the Site, you may be able to provide user-generated content, such as comments and reviews, to the Site. User-generated content is viewed by the general public and is not considered to be private or confidential. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share publicly.
We use payment providers to process your payments securely. When making a purchase, you are not sharing this information with www.mischy.com. Information shared with a payment provider to process payments may include:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then the processor stores your credit card data, which is encrypted through the payment card industry data security standard (PCI DSS), and your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction, after which your purchase transaction information is deleted. The PCI DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. To better understand how a provider uses and stores the data shared with them, check their privacy policies directly:
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/privacy/
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/privacy-full/
- Apple Pay: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/data/en/apple-pay/
- Google Pay: https://payments.google.com/payments/apis-secure/u/0/get_legal_document?ldo=0&ldt=privacynotice&ldl=en
We currently DO NOT utilize targeted advertising or Google Analytics on www.mischy.com. We encourage you to opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Links to Other Websites
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. Additionally, persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Services on their own. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13, nor are children under the age permitted to use our Services or purchase any product from us in any capacity.
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including some US states and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
US Privacy Laws
In some US states you have additional rights subject to any exemptions provided by your state’s respective law, including the right to:
- Request a copy of the specific pieces of information we collect about you and, if you’re in California, to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, and the categories of third parties we share it with;
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Request correction of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of the sale or sharing of personal information;
- Receive a copy of your information in a readily portable format; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Attn: Data Protection Division
2550 Canyon Springs Pkwy Suite I #1123
Riverside, CA 92507